Our search methodologies are consultative, collaborative and transparent. This allows us to work strategically with our clients helping them to achieve their business goals by getting the right person for the job.
Our approach is tailored to a client's specific needs. Clear communication with decision makers helps us gain a comprehensible understanding of your business and internal culture. Together with a comprehensive recruitment methodology, we aim to provide you with the most suitable candidate for the job.
1. Understanding the Needs of The Client
- Working with the client, we will produce an assignment brief for the position(s) to specify requirements in detail.
- Producing and agreeing with our client, the best method to attract the right candidates.
2. Contact and Interviewing
- The next step is to conduct preliminary research for developing an initial candidate list. We contact, meet and assess shortlisted potential candidates through telephone and face to face interviews.
- The interview will consist of areas such as assessing their experience and confirming their education level, discuss any concerns they may have and to confirm potential interest; amassing details of education, qualifications, experience, current role, career aspirations, salary expectations and other relevant data. We will disclose the identity of the organization upon being permission to do so by the client.
- Video and/or Audio Recording: Using the aid of technology, candidates interviewed face to face at Seri Mahligai will also have their voice recorded and even video recorded. This is to assist our Clients to have a better assessment of the suitability of the candidate before interviewing them.
- Thereafter, our recruitment consultants prepare a short confidential candidate assessment, which is then presented to the client for review. When the client is ready to proceed, we will assist with interviews.
3. Client Interviews
- All the relevant candidate details such as resume, video and audio will be sent to clients
- Arranging candidate interviews with our client (including the client's technical assessment).
- Expediting second and subsequent meetings.
4. Handling the Negotiations and the Job Offer
- We offer our services in handling the negotiations with the candidates
- We are willing to handle unsuitable candidates carefully to maintain our client’s reputation as attractive employers for the future.
The result is a consistent recruitment process that still allows for flexibility in meeting the unique needs of our clients. Whether global, regional or local, our standardized approach ensures we meet and exceed your objectives.